Steam cleaning is a revolutionary and highly effective way to clean your home, using high temperature steam to break down grime and eliminate harmful bacteria. As well as being hygienic, steam cleaning is environmentally friendly.
Iva Cleaning Services London offers steam cleaning as a brilliant way of cleaning floors and a variety of surfaces including tiles, windows, upholstery, ovens and even BBQs. Gone are the days of mops, buckets and scrubbing floors on your knees, as steam cleaning makes cleaning your whole home effortless.
What are the benefits of steam cleaning?
- Steam is a natural source using just clean water to create a powerful cleaning force.
- The absence of potentially harmful and expensive chemicals make it an extremely easy, safe and cost effective way to clean round your home.
- Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing.
- Steam kills well known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella.
- Using only water means it’s environmentally friendly as well.
Steam cleaner are not one application appliances they can be used virtually anywhere for a wide variety of tasks. They are more versatile than a vacuum cleaner.
How does steam clean?
It’s very simple really. Dirt and grime have adhesive qualities that enable them to stick onto all types of surfaces. The heat of the steam melts the adhesive and the dampness of the steam dilutes the adhesive. A wipe with a cloth quickly clears the dirt or grime away.
How does a Steam Cleaner work?
- Clean water is poured into a container which uses a heating element to boil the water, and steam is created.
- The steam is transferred through a hose or nozzle which has a cleaning tool attached to it.
- Steam can continue to be produced until the water container has exhausted its supply.