End of Tenancy cleaning in London
End Of Tenancy Prices
|Two bedroom, 1 bathroom||£210.00|
|Two bedroom, 2 bathrooms||£235.00|
|Three bedroom, 1 bathroom||£265.00|
|Three bedroom, 2 bathrooms||£295.00|
Any additional room
- Any other kind of properties. Contact our office
- All prices are subject to VAT
- All prices include professional cleaning materials and equipment
From property to property is always a difference , so it is not always so easy to determine the right price for the end of tenancy cleaning service. We give you only Approximate cost for cleaning service, the exact price will be granted after a conversation with our representative. As our special gift to you we add the oven cleaning for FREE! This is now a part of our end of tenancy cleaning in London.
With Pre and End of tenancy cleaning service we will come and do:
- Windows ONLY from inside.
- OVEN cleaning is FREE with the End of tenancy cleaning service
- Clean all skirting and wash the doors.
- Wash all sockets and switches.
- Clean all kitchen appliances- toaster, kettle, washing machine/dryer, fridge and freezer, hob, extractor, etc.
- Clean all kitchen, bedroom, living room etc.
- Cupboards inside and out.
- Clean and polish all kitchen, bedroom, living room etc.
- Surfaces and wooden works.
- Clean toilets inside and out.
- Wash the tiles and all basins in the bathrooms.
- Hoover and mop all floors and stairs.
- Make sure all the property is dust free.
- Washing up/laundry is not included in End of tenancy cleaning service.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning should be book separately.
- Congestion charge, ULEZ and parking fee will be added to your bill (if required). You have to pay £15.00 per day for the Congestion Charge zone (if required). Congestion charge map zone
- ULEZ charge applies 24 hours a day and costs £12.50 (if required)
- From 25 October 2021, the ULEZ is expanding from central London to create a single, larger zone up to, but not including, the North Circular Road (A406) and South Circular Road (A205).
- Please note all prices are approximate and may change depending on the condition and size of the property